Shock waves ( ESWT ) in the shoulder are used as a treatment for multiple pathologies without the need for surgery .
Traditionally it has used the surgery for the treatment of tendinitis , after rehearse with infiltration of corticosteroids ,rehabilitation and with lavage by ultrasound if they are not very consistent , but there is the possibility of use the new technology without surgery with waves of focused shock (ESWT ) to treat :
- supraspinatus tendonitis
- shoulder subacromial syndrome
- Calcific tendonitis of the shoulder
- Osteonecrosis (avascular necrosis of the shoulder ).
- Humerus consolidation delays
- Hypertrophic pseudoarthroses _
- Ulcer healing