- Graduate in medicine and surgery
- Doctorate “cum laude” in Medicine and Surgery
- Specialist in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Former President of the Spanish Society of Shock Wave Treatments (SETOC)
- Former president of the Spanish Society of Occupational Traumatology (SETLA)
- Member of the Spanish Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology (SECOT)
- Member of the International Association Lasertherapy (IALT) and instructor for the FP3 System laser in Spain and Southern France
He has published “ Topographical Atlas of the Limbs and Annular External Fixation ” and contributed to other book chapters.
Made multiple presentations in National and International Societies. Director of theoretical and practical courses on surgical anatomy in the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle.
Currently his work is focused on BioPhysioTherapy as a global treatment of multiple pathologies of the musculoskeletal and neuromuscular system as well as shoulder prosthesis surgery, hip prosthesis and knee prosthesis.
Pioneer in new treatments without surgery with Shock Waves (ESWT) since 2002 in insertional tendinitis of the elbow (tennis elbow, golfer), Achilles tendon, calcaneal spur, shoulder syndromes (calcific shoulder tendinitis), pseudoarthrosis and avascular necrosis Hip.
It has incorporated the FP3 Laser System since 2006 in Spain with high efficiency in multiple pathologies such as partial ligamentous injuries, muscular injuries (grade II-III), capsulomural meniscopathies, tendinitis, capsulitis, tenosynovitis (De Quervain and peroneal), partial injuries of cruciate ligaments, bone edema, neck pain and low back pain due to disc disease, herniated discs; all of them frequent in sports or in degenerative pathologies.
New biological treatments with stem cells in pseudoarthrosis and avascular necrosis of the hip; as well as treatments with Growth Factors (PRP).
As a complement to the BioPhysioTherapy concept, Mechanotherapy called Multitherapy for the skeletal system and Capacitive Modular Electromagnetic Waves (EMC) for neuromuscular pain have been incorporated since 2012.